Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quick little update: I have the first three NRS events coming up in the next 6 weeks and are planning to have the best results for the third event in Mooball (NSW) at the beginning of May. There will not be all that many interstate riders for the first event; Tour de Perth, so I should go reasonably well, although there is some great riders in WA at the moment. Tasmania (TMV) will hurt me, but I am going for the experience anyway. Hill climbing is never going to be my thing based on my physiology, I need to accept this and so does everyone else. It doesn't help when my body fat % also needs to be improved. Many things to work on...
On a brighter note: my club NDCC have profiled me for this month; http://www.northerndistrictscycleclub.com/ it is good for a laugh.

I completed an ATTA club race this week and the race comments were: Davina Summers was the second fastest woman around the course and to achieve this she removed almost two minutes from her previous best and, in doing so was another to join the 40+kph club.

It is comments like these when I realise just how far I have come in the last 12 months. A special thank you to those who have supported me.

No comments: