Thursday, May 22, 2008

If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up some place else (Yogi Berra)

Planning an overseas cycling trip would be easy- right? Perhaps, not at this stage of the season. But because of my tenacious-ness and desire to achieve it as a goal for the year, it might just all fall into place. A special thank you to those who are helping me out. All this training and I am busting at the seams to do a serious amount of new racing- soon!

We have our WA state road race this weekend, and as defending champion, I am looking forward to the race. I am hoping for a good turn out too, Cycling WA has about 15 women listed, surely that is some sort of record for WA, certainly since I have been riding anyway. Has anyone spoken to the weather man? Can we have less rain than the last time we did that course, please? I still remember my face hurting from the rain drops at Tour de Perth...so bring on the sunshine.
ciao ciao

No comments: